Fabric Covered Foam Yoga Block / Brick
This might become one of your most favourite props.
Bring support and lift to seated or standing poses while protecting and padding to knees, elbows, hips or wrists.
The dense foam interior insert offers solid support that can quickly bring comfort to your body, depth to your pose, increase body alignment and grounding the body to gain all the amazing benefits of your practice.
To top it off, we have created it in beautiful fabric that speaks your style. It features:
~ High quality home decor fabric
~ Durable poly/cotton twill
~ Convenient Coil Zipper Closure
~ Low profile and wide coverage to support your variety of poses
~ Add comfort, stability and support with the Firm/Moderate dense foam insert
~ Easy care, cold water wash and air dry
Add to your practice to:
*Subtle hip prop, increase hip balance to benefit from twists
*Knee cushion, protect tender joints and soft tissues
*Lower and wider seat for comfortable meditation or seated poses
*Add additional height with standard brick for taller practitioner
*More height to support tight or injured muscles
Made in Canada
Weight 3 oz. (104 gm)
2" height x 8" long x 12" wide
Colour Black Grey
Decor Fabric: Poly/Cotton Blend
Base Fabric: poly/cotton twill
Medium Density Foam Block
Sold as Single Units
Shop with confidence, please see the reviews of our amazing yoga community.
Margaret on 19 Apr, 2021
5 out of 5 stars
"Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!"
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
* INFORMATION I COLLECT *
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, postal address, method of payment , and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
* WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT *
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE *
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● SERVICE PROVIDERS: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery or third party mailing and shipping companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services i.e. your postal address.
● BUSINESS TRANSFERS: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
● COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
* DATA RETENTION *
* YOUR RIGHTS *
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
● ACCESS: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● CHANGE, RESTRICT, DELETE: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons)
● OBJECT: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
● COMPLAIN: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
* HOW TO CONTACT ME *
For purposes of EU data protection law, If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by my shop name MyYogaRoomElements located in Canada by clicking on "you" at the top right, click on "conversations". Alternately, you may contact me by email: email@example.com
Compliance with laws. Your personal information (name, address, etc), provided to me by Etsy, will only be used by me, as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I have NO access to your payment account details such as PayPal, Banking information or Creditcards or your email used at Etsy. Etsy processes your order, depending on the method you choose. Your information will be stored on the Etsy system as long as I have my store on Etsy or until Etsy deletes it. I will not spam you or solicit you using the information provided to me.
Please contact us directly.
We would love to discuss stocking your store or props for your students, home or public studio.
Wholesale orders require a minimum total of 10 items
We understand some studios are small so we are happy to discuss mixing and matching to reach the 10 item minimum.
BOLSTERS | CUSHIONS | ZAFU PILLOW | MINI BOLSTER
* spot clean with damp cloth -> air dry
* hand wash, cold water, mild detergent -> air dry
PLEASE NOTE: hand or machine washing any items before removing fill or insert will damaged your item.
EYE PILLOW | LUXURY SETS | RICE PACKS
*spot clean with damp cloth ->air dry
*eye pillows contain natural fill -> placing outside in a safe, dry location will allow natural airing and refreshing of your item
MEDITATION SEAT SLING | TOTE BAGS | MAT BAGS
*hand wash, cold water, mild detergent -> air dry
BLOCKS | BRICKS
* wipe down with mild cleaning product
When your yoga props need to reflect your style, we are happy to help you out.
We can create custom order requests.
Please contact us directly with your project, we would love to help out!
We have assisted numerous businesses and studios to create custom yoga pieces for their studios. We have also helped established studios refresh their spaces by creating new covers for existing yoga props.
Check out our instagram at www.instagram.com/myyogaroomelements and check out our work.